Monday, May 2, 2011

Back to Reality

I haven't blogged in a few days... if you did read my last post, you read that I just came home Tuesday from over 9 months of traveling the country.  I've spent the past few days unpacking, organizing my room/closet, going on interviews, and attending the bachelorette party & shower for the wedding I'm in this  June.

Me with the bride.
Bride with her bridesmaids!
At the shower.
So the crazy weekend is over, and now everyone's back to work and school and I'm sitting here watching Rachael Ray thinking, "I need a job."  While last week was nice and relaxing, I'm already getting antsy and bored with being at home.  I had a feeling this would happen.  I had some interviews last week & hopefully some follow ups this week (cross your fingers!).  Wish me luck!

1 comment: