Friday, July 15, 2011

It's All Good

...especially at the All Good music festival that is happening this weekend.

If you've read my blog for a while, you should remember me talking about Bonnaroo.  Well, All Good is pretty similar, just on a smaller scale.  Still a big rock out hippie fest, but this time less main stream bands, less expensive, and it's in the mountains in West Virginia, Marvin's Mountaintop to be exact.

Unfortunately, just like Bonnaroo I am unable to attend All Good.  I do have some friends going, so I'm looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing stories.  Sometimes there's really nothing better than being with good people and hearing good live music.

If you're going to All Good or if you've went in the past.. lucky you--I will join you one day!



No comments:

Post a Comment