Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Crafty, Crafter


I made this little guy for my mama for her first day of school! I saw a picture a while ago, and as I was walking through Target this past weekend remembered the idea! I think it turned out great. Cost only $12 to make and took about 40 minutes (I went a little crazy and practiced on some old crayons before I did the final piece, so overall it took me about an hour). 

It's obviously perfect for teachers, but I think it would look great in a baby's room, play room, or even if you spelled out an entire name!  

My dad's birthday just passed (eek I still didn't get him a gift), and I thought about using a black shadow box frame and background and using golf tees to make his initial! I'll keep you updated if I decide to do it!  

If you want more detailed instructions or tips, please let me know : )

No comments:

Post a Comment