Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Traveling the beautiful state of... PENNSYLVANIA?!

So I must admit, when I first started this job I thought I would have this glamourous life traveling the beautiful United States. Little did I know I would be spending a month in Georgia, and over a month in PENNSYLVANIA, my home state! Ok so I did spend a week in Dayton, Ohio as well with the lovely ladies at Wright State too (and I got to see Stephanie and go to the Greene! After my last visit in Georgia (Georgia Southwestern) I headed to Kutztown University, which is between Allentown and Reading. I was here for about two weeks and had an AMAZING time with these girls. They were so welcoming and fun.



Not only was the chapter great, but I also experienced one of the best things of my life... Chocolate Covered Cheesecake on a Stick! Shaina told me about this great little ice cream place, Pops, and about this delicious dessert!



After Kutztown I visited Wright State for a few days. This visit was much shorter than my previous ones. Before I left the girls gave me this cute basket of all things made only in Ohio! So thoughtful : )



So far I haven enjoyed my travels. I am finding out that I don't have the glamorous life like I thought I would, and I miss my friends and family way too much. It is an amazing experience though and I get to meet people and visit places I would of never gone otherwise. It's always a plus when I get some fun goodies and meaningful thank you notes...reminds me why I took this job in the first place!

1 comment: