Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thumbin' My Way Into North Caroline...

As of Monday night I've been spending my time in Greenville, North Carolina at East Carolina University.  I haven't really left the house since I've been here so I don't know much about the area.  The house is beautiful though!  And so is the weather... much nicer than the snow that is coming down in Pittsburgh : )

Thanksgiving break was amazing and much needed.  I got to spend time with my family and friends, relax, and actually be off the clock!  In exactly one week from today I will be back home for Christmas break!  It's nice getting two more visits in this semester (I leave Saturday for Lenoir Rhyne University in NC), but the days are moving sooo slow because I'm so anxious for Christmas.

I made my butternut squash that I wrote about a few posts ago!  It was a big hit (kind of).  I didn't like it as much as I thought, but a lot of my family members LOVED IT!  I was so happy  : )


So if you're looking for a new recipe, I definitely recommend trying it out!  Let me know if you do!

1 comment:

  1. I love butternut squash! Hope you're having a fabulous time in NC!

    ReplyDelete