Friday, December 10, 2010

TGIF and Christmas Break!

So my Christmas break officially started this week and I couldn't be more excited.  My mom and I spent the entire day yesterday doing a ton of Christmas shopping (literally 93am-8pm, crazy I know), and today I am off to Clarion for the night to visit my best friends.  It's been snowing a lot this morning but hopefully the roads won't be too bad.

Tomorrow I am going with my best friends at home to the Improv.  It's a comedy club in Pittsburgh and from what I hear lots of fun!  They've went before when I was on the road and so have my parents and I've heard nothing but great things.  Tomorrow John Oliver will be performing, so we are going to the show at 9pm, then out for more fun and drinks after : )  It's nice being home and not having to worry about a job for an entire month---gives me lots of time to do whatever I want!

I'll be sure to give you an update on how the show went!  Have a fantastic weekend : )

2 comments: