Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year, New Thoughts.


I’ve never been much of a resolution person—I always thought, why set yourself up for something you’re most likely going to fail at? Seriously though, studies show that only around 10% of people actually go through with their New Year’s resolutions. Sure, everyone wants to eat healthy, go to the gym, stress less, but it’s always harder than it seems.

Instead of setting “goals” I’ve decided to come up with a list of open ideas I’d like to happen in 2013. If they happen, super. If they don’t, no biggie. Here it goes.

Spend more time outside. Have something to look forward to. Plan a vacation. Send handwritten & handmade notes. Attend more concerts. Take another cooking class. Cook more for my family. Be spontaneous. Not feel guilty staying in on the weekend. Spend more time with my family. Inspire others. Stay organized & clutter free. Keep my space tidy. Love every day.

I think 2013 is going to be just magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment