Monday, July 22, 2013

Camping 2013


We had our annual camping trip last month and it was one of the best yet. We go up past TIonesta to Warren, PA, home of Buckaloons and the Allegheny National Forest. The weather was perfecthardly any rain, and it wasn’t too hot. Kevin came with me for the first timehe spent a lot of time fishing with the guys, and the rest was spent seeing all my favorite places at Buckaloons and in Warren. It’s truly one of my favorite places in the world. It’s relaxing, peaceful, and feels like home to me. We went to Haller’s in Tionesta, went on a lot of walks, went to the creek, visited Kinzua Dam, had breakfast at Richard’s, junk shopped at Simple Dicks, rode bikes, sat by the fire, and ate some good food. To top it all off, Kev and I stopped in Clarion on our way home. We bought some things at the school store, visited our old houses, ate our favorite ranch pizza at Pizza Pub, and stopped by the Loomis for a beer. Perfect week if you ask me.
I painted rocks and sticks and scattered them throughout the camp grounds!


Kinzua Dam
Kinzua Dam
My house in Clarion! 518 South.
Main St.
Fish Bowls at Pizza Pub.

No comments:

Post a Comment