Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Introducing My Niece, Miss Callie Kristine.



I feel like I've been waiting forever to meet this precious little angel! The entire time my sister was pregnant, I always thought, "I never realized how much you could love someone when they're not even here yet!" and now I think "I can't believe how much I love this little girl and she's not even a month old!" It really is amazing--how your heart can just immediately love someone so much it hurts. I've known this little girl for 20 days and there's nothing I wouldn't do for her. She fills my life with happiness, and my heart with love. She's beautiful, perfect, and a joy to our families. Every little thing she does makes me proud. It's been so fun these past 20 days watching her change, learn, adapt, and develop--I can't wait to watch her grow up! 
*Last six pictures taken by Bella Baby Photography at Magee Hospital





1 comment:

  1. Aww, she is precious! It's nice to stumble across another Pittsburgh blogger!

    ReplyDelete