Thursday, June 17, 2010

July... HURRY!

So many things have been happening that are making this whole experience finally seem real! First my mom and Tommy gave me an iPad for graduation, and now I received an amazing set of luggage from the Demko's and Tanya! I must say it's perfect! There is the large piece and a smaller carry on with wheels! AND a great matching Java Blue Vera Bradley duffle bag and matching travel organizer! I'm still trying to figure out how I am going to fit in everything I need, but I have been slowly purchasing new clothes that I can match with at least three others (any reason I can find to buy new clothes, I'm going to go with it...).



My amazing Delta Iota sisters got me this cute laptop case from Crown & Co, and my sister got me these cute note cards to take with me! And, I just picked up this great turquoise scarf for $10 at the Boston airport!





So yesterday I FINALLY received my TLC package I have been anxiously awaiting. In in I found The Ready, Set, Recruit! binder (which I'm anxious to look at because we didn't have that when I was VPIII), and a nice welcome letter from Sarah telling us basically everything we need to know about the upcoming year, and YES this included how and what to pack! It also had a food preference paper and chapter request form! On my list so far is the University of Houston, New Mexico State, University of California at Fullerton, and Middle Tennessee State University!

I must say that there are days when I'm nervous and sad about leaving, however when days like this come it reminds me that it is all so worth it. It lets me know that what I'm doing is SO important and I will hopefully make a positive impact on all the chapters I visit. I also hope to learn as much as I can from the chapters I visit, all the amazing ladies involved with ZTA and my fellow TLC sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment