Friday, November 19, 2010

My Friday Five

Here is a list of the 5 upcoming events I am MOST looking forward to:

1.  Going HOME tomorrow : )
2.  Visiting my roommates on Sunday and attempting to re-live my college years.
3.  Thanksgiving!
4.  The Back Yard Brawl (Pitt vs. WVU football gam).
5.  Packing all new clothes in my suitcase (since I get to change up my "closet" every 2 months).

A fun fact:  On this day in history, Nov. 19, 1863, President Abraham Lincoln delivered the Gettysburg Address as he dedicated a national cemetery at the site of the Civil War battlefield in Pennsylvania.

What are you most looking forward to this week/weekend ?!  Whatever you do, I hope you enjoy it : )

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just stumbled across your blog and I love it! I'm following you now.

    I hope you have a great weekend and Thanksgiving!

    Jessi
    http://thejuicilife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete