Monday, November 1, 2010

Just a blond haired, blue eyed girl ...




And incase you forgot or don't know (shame on YOU!):

Favorite color is CERULEAN; although i really love a pretty purple as well.

Heavy or light sleeper? Definitely a DEEP SLEEPER... sometimes a little too deep.

Name your least favorite feature? I mean I like to think I'm pretty beautiful, but I'd have to say my neck (weird, I know)

Do you have any phobias? Where should I begin... spiders is probably the most normal. I also have a huge phobia of being sick.

What is your biggest fear? Having something bad happen to someone I care about; losing someone I love; being alone.

Name your most favorite time of the year? Whenever it's winter, I love spring time. Spring time I just can't wait to lay out and get a tan. During the summer all I want is to see the leaves turn colors. And during the fall I love snow on the trees.

Ever had an imaginary friend as a child? HAH Did I have an imaginary friend?! Try BEST FRIEND. Konna! and Linda sometimes too. I like to think of it as my creativity (and weirdness) started early on.

Ever been in a physical fight? If yes how many and who were they with? Haha-- well.... I think I remember something along those lines happening at Kenny Chesney a few summers ago. And Cassie and I have come PRETTY close.

Turn Ons: Makes me laugh, attractive, makes me feel safe, outgoing, spontaneous.
Turn Offs: Bad breath, quiet, afraid to be himself, doesn't stand up for himself

Are you a morning person? Sometimes I like to think that I am. I also pretend that I like coffee a lot too (which I really don't). There are times when I really enjoyed waking up early and being productive, other times I like to sleep til noon and not leave my house all day. All depends on the mood.

Most favorite and least favorite foods? FRUIT! Mashed potatoes, beets, anything CHEESE! and since I've recently become a vegetarian meat is really a least fav for me right now. Also red sauce makes me sick.

Name the one piece of clothing you can't live without: Really, you're gonna make me pick! I'll just say I'm most comfortable in my Lucky jeans, a v-neck t-shirt, and my mocs.

Do you have tattoos or piercings? When it comes to piercings I'm kind of a baby; just my ears. And tattoos--I have a pink and black star near the heel of my right foot (I got it when I was 17 and I can't stand the color pink) and a cross on my lower left back.

Least favorite subject in school? I LOVE school! If we're talking high school I would have to say any type of math class--just not my thing. College--basically my entire freshmen year.

Do you take showers in the morning or at night: Definitely at night. If you had as much hair as me you would too.

What are the most important 3 things in your life? My Faith, Family and Friends (including Chloe), and being truly happy.

Are you a dog or a cat person, or rather prefer a Komodo dragon? CAT, DUH. I love Chloe : )

No comments:

Post a Comment