Thursday, January 6, 2011

Country Stong

As a lot of people may know, I am a HUGE movie person.  Those $5 bins at Walmart get me every time.  So I love watching movies, but I don't actually go to the theater too much.  It takes a lot for me to really want to go out and see a movie.  Well, there is a movie that comes out tomorrow and I have literally watched the trailer about 50 times AND all the extra videos and clips.  Country Strong looks like it will soon become one of my favorite movies.  I'm going to the theater to see it on Saturday and can't wait!  For those of you who haven't heard of it or haven't seen the trailer... here it is!



2 comments:

  1. I blogged about this today, too! I cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blog, can't stop reading!

    antoinettemusik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete