Thursday, February 28, 2013

City of Brotherly Love

Actually we didn't feel any love while we were in Philly. We got to our hotel Friday evening, relaxed a bit then decided to check out South St. For some reason it wasn't as great as I remembered it. Maybe we just didn't go to the right part of South St., but we weren't impressed. Saturday we walked around the city--saw City Hall, Reading Terminal Market, the LOVE statue, and of course the Rocky steps. Which I fell UP--no surprise there. Funny story--Saturday morning we go to Dunkin Donuts to get some quick breakfast, and this I assume homeless man runs in before us and orders a coffee. When the cashier tells him how much, he points at ME and says "Oh, she payin for it." Oh really? Well obviously I just paid even though I was mad. Sunday morning we stopped at Tony Luke's before our drive home. Kev's words were "This tastes exactly like a Steak-umm." So yeah, won't be going back to Philly soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment