Thursday, March 7, 2013

Natural Elements & Easter

Here in Pittsburgh everyone has been crossing their fingers hoping for just a peek of spring weather. We've had the craziest winter--cold, rain, 50 degrees, 12 in. snow... just the most inconsistent winter season you could imagine. I woke up yesterday and had to clean off an entire foot of snow off my car! Now it's all melted and about 40 degrees, and this weekend is supposed to be almost 60. I've hated this winter more than any other. Spring is what's on my mind. It always feels like a fresh start--new clothes, being outside, better attitude. With spring comes one of my favorite holidays, Easter. Christmas Eve church service will always be my favorite, but I love Easter Sunday. Everyone comes to church in their pastel colors, beautiful spring flowers are on the altar, and you leave feeling happy, blessed, and thankful. With Easter comes another chance to decorate! You know I love decorating for the holidays, and Easter time is a great way to tie in natural elements to your decorations. Here are some ideas I'm excited to recreate. Click the images for more information.
All images from Terrain.

No comments:

Post a Comment