Friday, June 3, 2011

The Lost Story.

I have been long awaiting a new book about the 60s & 70s to come out and this one seems to be it.  "Fire and Rain:  The Beatles, Simon and Garfunkel, James Taylor, CSNY and the Lost Story of 1970" by David Browne just hit the stores. 

As many of you know, I have a somewhat unhealthy obsession with these decades, and all things rock and roll related, so if you are anything like me you too will love this book.

Rolling Stone is currently featuring an exerpt from the book on their website here if you want to get a little taste before you buy the real thing.  Browne is a pretty credible author, most known for his book on Sonic Youth "Goodbye 20th Century." 

If you get to read this before I do (I have about 4 books in line that still need to be read), I'm anxious to hear what you think!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment