Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pomp & Circumstance, Part I

My baby sissy is graduating on Wednesday!
My mom decided to put me in charge of the graduation party plans, 
so much of my days have been devoted to just that.
I thought I was having a hard time trying to get her present together, 
and now I have to worry about the party!

I've been creating some ideas in my head that I think are gonna be pretty cute.
We invited almost 200 people, so we're already spending tons of money on food & drinks, 
so I want to go crafty here and spend as little as possible.

Here's some ideas:
I'll put pictures of her throughout the years in the mason jars.
Bright flowers with some twine or ribbon on the jar.
Votive candles.
I bought some different colored felt and and ribbon and I'm in the process of making a triangle banner with "Class of 2011," "Congrats Sissy," and "Clarion."  I used to make these a lot for recruitment parties, they're super easy to make and cost very little.

Stay tuned for pictures and updates! 


No comments:

Post a Comment