Friday, June 10, 2011

A Royal Wedding... well, sort of.

Okay, so I'm not going to an actual royal wedding, but I haven't been a part of a wedding in a long time, so to me this wedding is a pretty big deal.  My bestest friend of over 11 years is getting married to her fabulous finance.  The wedding is in Atlantic Beach, North Carolina so that means lots of fun, friends, and sun (which I'm pretty sure I'm in need most of).  

I've never been to a beach wedding before, nor have I been in a wedding for anyone other than a family member.  So I'm super excited to stand on the sand as Maid of Honor.  I leave next week so I'll be taking some time off in the blogging world, but never fear I will return with lots of pictures! 

Until then, think cornflower blue, a candy bar, balcony reception, white lights, centerpieces with fish...

No comments:

Post a Comment