Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Crazy Girl

My life has been CRAZY lately. As you can see, I've had zero time to blog or really even think about blogging. The holidays have been much busies this year--I think it's mainly because I'm working this year and don't have a holiday break. Plus my gramma is in the hospital--definitely a surprise to us all, but she is doing well & should be out soon. BUT of course, prayers are always welcomed! I've started jotting down a few ideas for upcoming blog posts--obviously my "Road to Woodstock" and the "Midnight Ramble," but there are definitely some other fun ones coming up too. 

Until then, 

Here are some pretty things I came across over the past couple weeks. I will definitely be trying some of these DIY's out. Stay tuned for updates!
This beautiful open-backed sweater. Reminds me of something my sister would LOVE!
This felt wreath. I started making this, not finished yet!
These empty bottles wrapped with colored twine.
This pretty fabric flower necklace.
Hope you're all ready for the holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Katie, I am in the process of making a ZTA yarn wreath for my cousin! She is a Zeta at Edinboro and my 5 gave me yarn for a scarf way back when. I am so excited to finish it. It's a lot like the felt one. Happy crafting :)

    ReplyDelete