Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Buccos.

I went to the Pittsburgh Pirates game on Saturday--they played the Detroit Tigers and won! Unfortunately they lost the final game in the series, but you really can't ask for too much when it comes to the Pirates. One of my favorite movies is "For Love of the Game" with Kevin Costner--he plays Billy Chapel, the starting pitcher for the Tigers. I liked to imagine that it was him out on the field pitching. I'm weird, I know.

Not to be biased, but our stadiums really are the best. Both PNC Park and our football stadium, Heinz Field are pretty new--and always fun to be at or around. The North Shore quickly became one of my favorite parts of the city.
 

1 comment:

  1. This looks like so much fun, even if I'm not really a baseball fan (I'm pretty clueless when it comes to the sport) I've always wanted to go to a game just for the experience of it all! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete