...every woman should own.
I used to be the biggest shoe shopper ever. Shoes are just like your oldest friend—they’ll always be there. You’ll likely have the same shoe size for most of your adult life, and you don’t have to worry about looking too fat unlike that dress you’ve loved, tried on and suddenly didn’t love it anymore.
Don’t get me wrong, I still love my shoes. The shoe shopping sprees just died down a little bit. With my job, I’m always on the move and outside a lot—so lately all I seem to look for is a good pair of stylish flats or cute boots.
There are however six shoes that I think every woman should own. Here they are in no particular order:
- Main reasons—they’re comfortable and easy to walk in. Almost always look awesome dressed up or down.
- Rain Boots.
- When I was younger, I’d be so embarrassed to put my rain boots on. I thought they were stupid and make me look like a boy. Now, girls can actually pull them off and look stylish! Plus, who really wants to walk outside in heels, flats, or flip flops on a rainy day.
- Nude Pumps.
- Simple. These go with everything. They’re classy and timeless.
- Ballet Flats.
- Like I said, flats seem to be the only shoe I look for. Perfect for work when you’re on the go. And small enough I can keep in my bag if I decide to wear heels and need to walk somewhere quick.
- Dressy Flip Flop
- So much better than the plain rubber flip flops and can be just as cheap and comfortable.
- Riding Boots.
- My go to in the winter. I have a brown and black pair and wear them with jeans and dresses.