Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bonnaroo

The long awaited lineup is FINALLY here.
Well, it came out yesterday, but I didn't have time to blog about it until now. 

For those of you who don't know what Bonnaroo is, think Woodstock '69, but much more organized and planned, definitely more expensive, and from what I hear... everything else is about the same.  It's a 4-day, multi stage, camping festival in Manchester, Tennessee, so yes, that means 4 full days of good music, good beer, great people, and fun times.




No, I've never been there, but for the past 2 years around this time I sat at my computer anxiously awaiting the line-up, and saving up money to buy a ticket... then my plans always fall through.

This year is the 10th anniversary and I really do have every intention of going.  The lineup is pretty awesome, and from what I hear the experience is worth every penny.

This year, festival goers will get to see:
Eminem, Arcade Fire, The  Black Keys, Buffalo Springfield feat. Neil Young, My Morning Jacket, Lil Wayne, The String Cheese Incident, Robert Plant, Mumford & Sons, The Strokes, The Decemberists, Ray Lamontagne, GirlTalk, Florence & the Machine, Grace Potter & the Nocturnals, Old Crow Medicine, Wiz Khalifa, Matt & Kim, Neon Trees, and many more!




If you've ever been to Bonnaroo and have any great tips or stories for me I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment