Sunday, February 6, 2011

STEELER SUNDAY!

The day has finally arrived.

The biggest day of the year,

STEELER SUNDAY
aka
Superbowl Sunday!

If I had my own basement, it would look something like this.

I would give just about anything right now to be back home in Pittsburgh to watch the game with my friends and family.  My step-dad had a huge projector screen set up in our basement and tons of people are going over to watch the big game.

Unfortunately, I am in Norfolk, VA.  There are a few Steeler fans in the chapter, but they have plans to go over friends houses and most like take part in Superbowl activities that I am not allowed to take part in.  So, it looks like I'll be spending the night by myself watching the big game.  How exciting.  Who woulda thought this Pittsburgh girl would be spending Steeler Sunday in Norfolk by herself.

Get ready, because in 6 short hours, we will be up the stairway to 7, Superbowl rings that is.


No comments:

Post a Comment