Thursday, February 10, 2011

Oh, You Want To Send Me A Valentine's Day Gift? How Nice of You!

So moments after I posted about my love for tea, 
I came across this cute Valentine's gift idea:



Design Sponge is one of my favorite design blogs and definitely one of the most creative out there.    There are tons of contributors who dedicate their days sharing awesome things like this heart-shaped tea bag craft.

Here are more pictures and step-by-step instructions.  

I'm going to try and find a ride out to the store and attempt to make some myself.  If I do, I'll be sure to share pictures!  Let me know if you end up trying it out!  

--If you would like to be my Valentine and send these to me, I would totally be okay with that : )


1 comment:

  1. As a green-tea junkie, I totally support this. Have fun on the road, girlie, and I hope we light over to the same college maybe once? ZTA has always been one of my faves :)

    ReplyDelete