Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Boss II

I can't believe I forgot to post about this! A few weeks ago I posted about going to see none other than The Boss himself live in concert. That's right I'm talking about Bruce Springeteen. I've posted about this dreamy American man before (here) and (here) and my love for Bruce is now bigger than before. He played for almost FOUR hours at Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hall and Museum in Oakland. Joe Grushecky & the House Rockers were great as always but Bruce really stole the show. The night was filled with classics, sing-alongs, smiles and just an all-round awesome environment. After each song the audience would scream "BRUCEEEEEE" and he would just smile and contine to rock out. It was unbelieveable hearing about and talking to all the people who came from hours and hours away. In the beginning of the show Bruce gave a shout out to all the people from all over the country, many being from his home state of New Jersey, and there were even a few people from out of the country! It was unreal--the energy and passion lasted the entire night. Seeing Bruce is something I will always remember--and he is every bit as great as I imagined he would be.

1 comment:

  1. What a great opportunity. And great shots from the show.

    ReplyDelete