Thursday, November 3, 2011

We Learned More From A 3-Minute Record, Than We Ever Learned In School

For music lovers, there is no truer statement. This line comes from "No Surrender" by none other than the Boss himself, Bruce Springsteen. 

And guess what, I will be seeing that beautiful American man tomorrow night! I know, I can't believe it. Joe Grushecky & the Houserockers are performing for two nights at Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Museum & Hall here in Pittsburgh. If you've never heard of Joe Grushecky I suggest you check him out. He is longtime friends with Springsteen and invited him to this once-in-a-lifetime performance. S&S is a small venue, a beautiful auditorium located in one of the countries best military museums. I'm telling you, there is not a bad seat in the house.

So tomorrow night I will be crossing off an artist off "the list" and seeing the one and only Bruce Springsteen. Stay tuned for more stories and hopefully pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment