Saturday, November 26, 2011

Gardner Ann's

It's official! I'd like to introduce you all to Gardner Ann's. I had my first vendor craft fair today and it was such a success. Not only did I sell some great items, I met some great people and made some awesome connections! Not to mention all the positive feedback I received from women AND men! I knew I loved my products, but I was still unsure on how other people would feel about them. 

I also launched my Facebook page! Check it out here and please "like" it. It is still a work in progress, but it shows off some of my items & lets off a little bit of our personality. My etsy site is just about ready, so check back for that soon. 

And you can always email me at gardneranns@gmail.com. Anything you see on either site can be personalized to a specific name, color or size!

Here are some photos of the craft fair today:

No comments:

Post a Comment