Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Week Ahead...

I couldn't be more excited for this coming week. First off, I have a four day work week--for the second week in a row. Second I get to see one of my very bestest friends who lives a few hours away. Third I get to finally visit the Museum at Bethel Woods aka the Woodstock Museum & the site of the Woodstock music festival--something I've been wanting to do for years. And fourth, I get to see Dawes & the Levon Helm Band play live at Levon's barn--talk about a dream. I have such high expectations for this weekend and I'm pretty confident that it will be even better than I can imagine. Not to mention I was told there is a "special guest" performing with Levon on Saturday--in the past Warren Haynes and Phil Lesh have stopped by, so I can't wait to find out who he is (yes, it's confirmed that it is a 'he'). 

So these next four days need to hurry up! I will miss this pretty little face this weekend--she was a sleepy girl all day today:

No comments:

Post a Comment