Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Alphabet Post

A. Age: 22
B. Bed size: full; but on the road it varies from twin, couches, love seats, etc.
C. Chore you hate: laundry
D. Dogs: don't have one... but I did live with my roomie's, Hudson, and I love him.
E. Essential start to your day: hot tea and music
F. Favorite color: cerulean 
G. Gold or silver: Silver
H. Height: 5’6”
I. Instruments you play: well, I used to play the violin and flute.  I WILL learn to play guitar one day.
J. Job Title: Traveling Leadership Consultant
K. Kids: Chloe Kristine, my kitty.  To me, she counts.  As for the real thing... someday!
L. Live: All over the country, but Pittsburgh always has my heart.
M. Mom’s name: Kris, Krissy, Kristine.
N. Nicknames: Harb, Kate (don't prefer that one), K Harb.
O. Overnight hospital stays: I don't think any.
P. Pet peeve: People who take 25 minutes to do a 5 minute task.
Q. Quote from a movie: "It's all happening." --Penny Lane, Almost Famous
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Little sissy, Megan, aka smoogie.
T. Time you wake up: around 9 am
U. Underwear: usually.
V. Vegetables you dislike: NONE!  I'm a vegetarian, remember?
W. What makes you run late: Not being able to find my keys.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: A lot--ankles, wrists, lungs, probably more.
Y. Yummy food you make: everything I make is yummy!
Z. Zoo animal: any baby animal that the zoo has... most recently a baby elephant and sea lion : )

No comments:

Post a Comment