Thursday, April 21, 2011

"I'm going back to dignity and grace. I'm going back to Charleston"

...me too, Rhett. 

I absolutely could not have loved Charleston any more.  Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a sucker for anything that has a little history, and man is Charleston filled with it.  Remember all those pictures I posted a few days ago?  Well Google images did not do the city justice.  On top of everything else, the girls of Eta Lambda were just amazing!  They took me to lunch and dinner at all their favorite local places to eat and gave me a map of the city so I could explore on my own!  It's little things like that that make my day!

If you haven't been to Charleston, start planning your trip now!  Until then, here's some pictures that I took of this wonderful city in South Carolina.
This is a scene from The Notebook, where Alie sees her fiance standing by his car.
Rainbow Row
Old Slave Mart--where they auctioned off slaves.
Old theatre

No comments:

Post a Comment