Sunday, April 3, 2011

Back At It

I just got back on the road this week from a nice week long vacation at home.  It was much needed.
I got to spend lots of time with family and friends and visit Clarion to watch the Zeta's take home Greek Sing for the FIFTH year in a row.
The chapter after they won!
For some reason it won't let me upload the videos of them, but you can watch the formal song here and the informal dance here.  Definitely check it out--they did amazing, I was so proud!
My beautiful Zeta Family!
I'm currently at Old Dominion University.  I visited here earlier in the semester and I'm back until Thursday.  I leave then to go to the University of Pennsylvania, my first Ivy League!  ZTA is reactivating their chapter there and the initiation of the members and installation of the chapter is this coming weekend.  It is such an amazing thing to be a part of and I'm honored that I will be able to be there.

I had the opportunity to attend Virginia Zeta Day today!  All the Zeta collegiate and alumnae chapters in the state came together in Richmond, which means I got to see the girls from James Madison and Radford!
With some of my favorite JMU Zetas 
Me with the Zeta's from Old Dominion University
I can't believe this year is almost over!  I'll be home for good by the end of this month--it's crazy to think about and definitely a bittersweet feeling.



No comments:

Post a Comment