Saturday, October 29, 2011

Willow

A few weeks ago four of my best girlfriends and I went to try out a restaurant north of Pittsburgh (we are from the east, and if you know Pittsburgh, you know that people rarely venture to a different side of the city). The restaurant, Willow, was absolutely delicious. I've been there once before for my cousin's baby shower, so I knew the brunch menu was great and just assumed the dinner was too!

All five of us got something different and we all thought our food was some of the best we've ever had. I ordered a spinach, beet and goat cheese salad--pretty much if this is on the menu anywhere I go, it's a given I'm going to order it, and cranberry chicken with mashed potatoes. OH-MY-GOSH was I in heaven. We were celebrating Chelsea's birthday, so she got a free dessert--some sort of chocolate cake, and like our dinner, it was to die for.

Even though Willow is a bit of a drive for us, we definitely plan on going back! I suggest you check it out too!
The Birthday girl, Chelsea.

No comments:

Post a Comment