Thursday, January 19, 2012

Birchbox


How did it take me so long to discover this site? Birchbox is your one-stop shop for all things beauty. It’s filled with the best products around and some you may have never heard of. But the best part about Birchbox are the monthly beauty samples. 

For just $10 a month, Birchbox will send you a box filled with new samples of beauty products. Unfortunately it’s currently sold out, but my name is on the waiting list and as soon as I get that email I will be anxiously awaiting my little package filled with beauty surprises. You can choose from being a yearly member, a monthly member, or to send a gift Birchbox. The gift idea is super cool. For 12, 6, or 3 months you can send a friend, bridesmaid, sister, etc. a Birchbox in the mail! How cool is that?! Something so different and you know she’ll enjoy it. I’ll keep you updated on my waiting list status.

Do any of you subscribe to Birchbox? 

3 comments:

  1. This is really similarity to MyGlam website

    check my fashionblog searchingforLBD.blogspot.com
    p.s there's a international giveaway in my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you get a box soon! i don't have birchbox over here in canada but i do sub to 2 similar services called glymm and topbox :)

    xoxo,

    janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just subscribed a couple weeks ago. I'm dying for my box...!!!!! =)

    xoxo,
    megs [at] Shine On

    ReplyDelete