Monday, January 9, 2012

Brown Paper Packages Tied Up With String

I know, I know this is a few weeks late. But as I was looking through my pictures I had to post these. They were just too dang pretty.
And ths little stinker decided she needed to help.
This year I did a little something different when wrapping my gifts. In the past I’ve used the standard Holiday wrapping paper, with the occasional ribbon and bow. This year I decided to go a bit more rustic. Plain brown wrapping paper with minimal decorative pieces. I printed out some vintage looking gift tags, added some bows, pom-poms and pieces from my tree. I must say I’m pretty happy with it & plan to experiment some more next year!

1 comment:

  1. I love sending and receiving packages in the mail. I keep trying to get a pen pal but each one I get falls through. I miss the day of snail mail. >.<

    ReplyDelete