Wednesday, January 18, 2012

One of my favorite parts of traveling was 
seeing the different styles of houses throughout
the United States. Oregon, New Mexico, Florida
all represent a different climate and culture--
ending up in different styles of homes.

When I visited Portland I fell in love with this type of home. 
I love the big windows, bright colors and cozy porches.
Houses in the small neighborhoods throughout 
Pittsburgh are actually very similar, 
but are usually made out of all brick instead.
These pictures are definitely on file in my
"dream" folder. Hopefully they come true!

3 comments:

  1. These houses are so pretty.. Portland is definitely on my list of places to visit! Thank you for following dear, following you back xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've always wanted to check out Oregon -- we might go this summer. I just love driving through neighborhoods at checking out the different homes.

    Love your blog - and thanks for the follow.

    Erin & Andrew Dodson
    www.erinandreweverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The houses are pretty. I also love the craftsman style houses

    ReplyDelete