Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Not On The High Street

NotOnTheHighStreet.com is one of the best sites ever.
It is run by two lovely ladies out of the UK
& features all kinds of unique and inspiring treasures
from a wide variety of sellers. 

Lots of the merchandise can be personalized--
the prints, jewelry, signs, etc. can all get your name on it. 

I'm a little obsessed with the site. 
I think the fact that it's run out of the UK has a lot to do with it. 
My love for all things British really shines when I'm browsing the site.
I love when I come across a sign that says 
"mummy," "favourite," or "knickers."
The British are just so cute. 

Here are some of my favourite items:
This Autumn Bracelet.
A personalized crate for your garden.
A simple name necklace.
Danish Design letters.
Personalied House Portrait--perfect for your first home!
Rock limestone typographic art-perfect for the ultimate music fan.
Map art--you pick the city or country.
Chalkboard labels--all shapes and sizes.
Be sure to check out the site. The prices are reasonable--
even with the shipping costs to the US!



No comments:

Post a Comment