Wednesday, March 7, 2012

She Said the Prettiest Place on Earth, Was Baltimore at Night.

I don't know, Pittsburgh's pretty great at night. 
But I guess I'll be the judge of that in just a month or so.
That's right, I'm taking a little vaca to Baltimore.
It should be great--not only am I going with five of my best friends,
but this is my first time visiting the city & we are staying right in the
We are staying at my friend Kate's house in Lancaster Thursday night, 
then driving to Baltimore Friday morning for the weekend!
Have you been to Baltimore before?? I need tips on where to go/eat/drink/shop!

3 comments:

  1. I don't have specific names, but anywhere where they dump seafood on the table and you eat it by tackling the crab with hammers is a good bet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Baltimore so I can definitely give you some tips.
    Places to go: The Aquarium, The Inner Harbor, The Zoo
    Eat: The Inner Harbor has a lot of places to eat, my favorite is The Rusty Scupper. If you have a car than my favorite would be Ship's Cafe in Catonsville which is about a mile outside of the city.
    Drink: Federal Hill or Fells Point
    Shop: Arundel Mills or the Towson Town Center are great if you don't mind driving a little ways. Otherwise there is the Gallery across the street from the Inner Harbor.
    Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions or want some more tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baltimore is pretty beautiful at night! You're going to have a great trip :)

    Happy Thursday!
    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete