Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Wander.

After all the travel I did last year for my job, I think it's
safe to say that I caught the travel bug. 

I cannot stop thinking about going somewhere.
I don't exactly know where. But I just want to get in the car, 
or better yet plane, and just GO. 

Maybe to the west coast. Start in Washington and make my way down.
Yeah, that sounds perfect. Hit Seattle, Portland, San Fran, LA, San Diego. 
Anywhere really. Fly there, rent a car, and just...wander.
I'm 23. I shouldn't be stuck in gloomy Pittsburgh, where the weather
is different every day. I'm talking snow one day and 60 degrees the next.
It's really starting to mess with me.
And the traffic. Oh, the traffic. It's horrible--a day ruiner, really.

I just want to see things, meet people, take pictures, write about my adventures. 
Sleeping under the stars sounds nice. Buying fresh flowers at the Public Market. 
Stand on the corner of Haight-Ashbury. Put my hands in Marilyn Monroe's star.
Dip my feet in the Pacific Ocean...Why am I not doing these things? 

3 comments:

  1. Yes! Start in WA! It's a beautiful place -- did you go when you traveled?!

    Keep Shining,
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never been to Washington!! I visited a school in Portland and seriously fell in love. And from what I hear I will also fall in love with WA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you sound like me! these are my exact thoughts when I'm not running around at school <3 it'll happen.

    ReplyDelete