Sunday, March 4, 2012

Zumbathon for a Cause

There is a wonderful lady from my town who has been battling
carcinoid cancer for quite a while now. 
I don't know her personally, but know many people who do
and from what I hear she is one amazing woman. 
She is a wife, mother and a published author!
Her book, The Sunny Side of Cancer, is about her journey 
and battle with this awful disease. 
A group of women got together and planned a Zumbathon 
to raise money for Sunny to put towards her fight.
One of the instructors is a good family friend and she asked
if Gardner Ann's would donate a basket for the silent auction.

How could I say no? I'm thrilled to do whateve I can to help 
Sunny, her family and all other people suffering from this disease. 
Here is the little basket I made filled with hair accessories & jewelry:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment