Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Weekend!

I could not be more excited for this weekend.

Today is filled with lots of meetings and some relaxation at night.

Saturday is University of Evansville's "Musical Madness," where all the Greeks put on a 15 minute mini-musical.  And the theme this year is.... British Invasion!  So yes, that means almost 2 hours of Beatles music : )

and last but definitely not least, the most important day of this weekend

SUNDAY.

I'm waking up bright and early and catching a plane to St. Louis, and then one of the most important nights ever to the city of Pittsburgh and any Steeler fan...

the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME against the JETS.

So put on your black and gold, head dahn tahn to the game, or sit at home with your case of Arn City, and prepare for a Steelers victory.  7 Superbowls anyone?

HERE WE GO!


and if that wasn't enough... here's a little Black and Yellow for ya...


GO STILLERS!


1 comment:

  1. I hope you're enjoying the snow in Indiana {that's where I'm from}...I live in Rhode Island now, so I'd be happy to see any team beat the Jets...so I'll root for your Steelers this weekend. They need to avenge the losses of the two teams in our household--the Colts and the Pats! Have a great weekend--and travel safely! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete