Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Welcome to Miami

In an earlier post I talked about my visit in Miami.  I left the sunny weather this past Monday and now I'm at the University of Evansville in Evansville, Indiana!  It's freezing and rainy here, just like most of the country,  so I figured I'd share some Miami pictures to warm you up and lift your spirits!

The chapter in the UM jerseys ready for the 1st round of recruitment!

How cute is this!  The theme for their skit was "There's No Place Like Zeta" and this was displayed outside the recruitment room.

 Beautiful candles set up for the Preference Ceremony.

 Me, Steph (VP3 Recruitment), and Eli (Advisor) in our new Bid Day shirts!

And now to the good stuff...
The BEAUTIFUL house where they had the Bid Day party.



 Bridge going over the infinity pool.

 I just loved the color tile and designs on the bottom of the pool.


 The entire chapter with their new members!


I had an amazing visit at the University of Miami-- it's definitely a place that I hope to return to and actually visit South Beach!  Next up:  University of Missouri, Fairleigh Dickenson in NJ, and Linfield College in McMinnville, Oregon!  Stay tuned!


1 comment: