Monday, January 24, 2011



I love my job and all the traveling I get to do is amazing, most people I talk to think that it couldn't get much better.  But you have to remember, unlike big-shot businessmen, I don't get to stay in a fancy hotel room.  I get to re-live my college years and stay in either campus housing or lovely college student houses.  So, that means no relaxing bath time for me.  That is one thing I absolutely look forward to during my breaks.  To me, running a hot bath, filling it with bubbles, lighting some candles (cheesy, I know), getting a hot cup of tea and reading a book is about as good as it gets.

I came across this picture and decided that I need this and need to have a bath that allows something like this.  It's perfect!  Sort of like a TV tray, but for the bath!  And it's really just a piece of wood so I could probably make it which makes it even better!

What kind of things do you do to relax?  Any good tips for relaxing on the road?

2 comments:

  1. My relaxing has been working out lately. But a nice hot shower is great too. I love that tray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm new to your blog, but I'm a Zeta! I love the TLC that came to visit us, and I'm sure all the girls you have visited love you too! We obviously haven't met, but I want to thank you for all you do! I don't know what ZTA would do without their TLCs! :)I can't wait to read more about your life on the road!

    ZL,
    Helen

    www.pocketfullofsun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete