Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Party in the City Where the Heat is On

I'm sure you by now you can figure out that I am in MIAMI!  I arrived in Miami on Monday and I'll be here through the 17th.  Yesterday the weather was BEAUTIFUL, 81 degrees.  I was sweating my butt off, especially coming from Pittsburgh and the freezing cold.  Recruitment at the University of Miami starts today and I can't wait!  The girls have been working hard the past few days rehearsing their skit and preference ceremony and getting together all the decorations for each night.  Tonight is Spirit Night, so the entire room is filled with orange and green!  All the girls are wearing jerseys and it's very laid back and casual.

After being here for only 2 days, I've already decided that I NEED to come back here.  I haven't even seen South Beach yet and I'm in love.  I don't see how you could ever have a bad day living here.  Recruitment ends on Saturday and Bid Day for the new members is early Sunday, so I'm hoping afterwards I get to see JB and get a little tour of Miami, especially the South Beach area.  I'm hoping to run in to Kourt and Khlo outside of DASH, but we'll see.  Stay tuned for some more Miami updates : )

1 comment: